Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil
The Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil is composed of a powerful blend of rich essential oils and extracts. It's a great, natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins and varicose veins. This extract of ginger root and ginger oil relieves swelling and pain with its warming and anti-inflammatory properties. It's profoundly soothing for aching muscles and joints with a rich consistency for deep tissue massage technique.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concludes that this herb is acrid in flavor and exhibits properties of heat. It covers all meridians of spleen, stomach, heart, and lungs. Its vital functions are restoring yang and promoting coronary circulation.
Ginger Oil contains a healing blend of herbal oil for lymphatic health and it boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
- Rapidly reduces swelling from lymphedema
- Unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which help with immunity
- Decreases swollen glands and inflammation after surgery or injury
- Reduces adipose tissues & fat cells
- Stimulates expulsion of waste products & toxins
HOW TO USE:
- Massage oil in 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around neck, knees and armpits if necessary.
- Apply after warm bath, recommended
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Number - (503) 714-1577
Address - 11923 NE Sumner St, STE 833364, Portland, Oregon 97220
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!