Mens Diabetic Medical ID Bracelet - Stainless Steel - For Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
A casual and traditional medical alert chain link bracelet for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics. It's a really good idea to wear one of these everywhere you go. You never know when an emergency situation might arise and letting people know you are diabetic when you're not able to tell them yourself, could end up saving your life. The stakes are high, the price is low. A perfect time to do the right thing.
Clasp Type: Easy-hook
Material: High quality stainless steel
Why Wear a Medical Alert Bracelet:
- Physicians and healthcare organizations around the world recommend medical IDs for people living with one or more medical conditions.
- Wearing a medical ID at all times offers peace of mind and reassurance that in an emergency, responders are alerted to your medical condition or history.
- 95% of emergency responders check for medical identification around the wrist and/or neck.
- A person's medical condition is one of the most vital pieces of information required for immediate and accurate treatment.
- Wearing a medical ID can help prevent misdiagnosis, unwanted drug interaction, and treatments that can pose risk to a patient’s medical condition.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (best option)
Customer Service Number - 503-782-7849
Address - 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82009, USA
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!