Soho Emporium Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
Soho Emporium respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Soho Emporium will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Soho Emporium's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Soho Emporium will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Soho Emporium or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Soho Emporium, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Soho Emporium may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Soho Emporium removes the allegedly infringing materials, Soho Emporium will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Soho Emporium removed or disabled access to the materials. Soho Emporium may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Soho Emporium designated Copyright Agent can be emailed at email@example.com
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.