Hold Your Work & Get Perfectly Square Joints Every Time With Corner Clamp
Do you want a tool to help you with aligning and clamping parts easily? Without a proper way to hold workpieces correctly, it’s almost impossible to get an accurate, square joint when fabricating. The Corner Clamp holds pieces up tightly and at a perfect right angle for welding or machining. Bolt the angle clamp down to your workbench, drill press, or mill, or just use it as a portable clamp for smaller jobs. The aluminum alloy construction of corner clamps makes it strong and stable. The 90 degree angle clamp is free to move and hold 2 different thicknesses of material together. The spindle features copper plated threads and the jaw swivels and self-centers for holding different sizes of workpieces. Ideal tool for woodworking, engineering, and welding or other related DIY projects.
A Practical & Simple Tool To Meet Your Demand
- The corner clamps have single handle jaw with two-way rotation which can be adjusted, maximum clamping range is approx. 70 mm / 2.8 inch; Jaw Width: 95mm; Jaw Depth: 35mm.
- 90-degree aluminum alloy corner clamps allow two woodblocks of different thicknesses to be joined at a 90-degree angle.
- Angle clamp's body part is aluminum alloy die-casting construction, more durable and stronger but lighter to hold in hand.
- Perfect 90 degree angle clamp for welding, installing furniture, doweling, making a cabinet, frame, aquarium, etc.
- The upgrade steel rotating nut and electroplating screw of corner clamps are more durable, not easy to rust.
- There are slots in the base plate of angle clamp so you can fix the vice to a workbench or machine table.
- The handle of 90 degree angle clamp is using TPR rubber coating design, anti-skid, high strength.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (best option)
Customer Service Number - 503-782-7849
Address - 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82009, USA
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!