Diabetic Medical Alert ID Bracelet - Nylon Rope Braided Band for Diabetes Type 1 and Type 2
Stylish with fun colors for kids and adults alike, this nylon rope braided medical alert bracelet is also highly functional. Doctors and first responders everywhere highly recommended the use of medic alert bracelets because they save lives.
FREE ENGRAVING: Name/In Case of Emergency (ICE) contact information.
Please fill out the form on this page with name OR medical condition; AND the phone number of the person to be contacted in an emergency (ex. 111-222-3333).
Why Wear a Medical Alert Bracelet:
- Physicians and healthcare organizations around the world recommend medical IDs for people living with one or more medical conditions.
- Wearing a medical ID at all times offers peace of mind and reassurance that in an emergency, responders are alerted to your medical condition or history.
- 95% of emergency responders check for medical identification around the wrist and/or neck.
- A person's medical condition is one of the most vital pieces of information required for immediate and accurate treatment.
- Wearing a medical ID can help prevent misdiagnosis, unwanted drug interaction, and treatments that can pose risk to a patient’s medical condition.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Number - (503) 714-1577
Address - 11923 NE Sumner St, STE 833364, Portland, Oregon 97220
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!