Hexlock Mechanical Pocket Watch - Track Time In Style
Whether you are a pocket watch collector or someone looking to purchase this a gift for a particular person, you will agree that this mechanical pocket looks brilliant and sophisticated. The intricate hexagon-shaped cover with vintage-inspired antique caging gives the watch a unique, stylish look that is classic but modern at the same time. It is based on the half hunter pocket watch design. It's a pocket watch cover which partially hides the face of the watch, making it easier to check the time. It comes with a chain and an antique roman numeral dial. The back of the pocket watch has an innovative design with a crystal face cut-out on the back cover that wonderfully exhibits the skeleton and brilliant mechanics of the clock's inner workings. It has been built with a hand-winding capability to give it that truly authentic vintage feel. Fully winded, the power reserve of watch can reach 36 hours.
This hexlock mechanical pocket watch is a unique and perfect gift for any occasion that will satisfy even a veteran pocket watch collector. It will add class and elegance to any man's wardrobe. Grab this one-of-a-kind mechanical pocket watch before stocks end.
How To Use a Mechanical Watch: This is a mechanical watch, powered by winding spring manually （no batteries needed).
- When you first wear it, please wind the watch by turning the button on the side of the watch, until it is full.
- By taking the button out slightly, you can adjust the time, then push back the button.
- If you leave it still for a long time, please swing it lightly for a few minutes and wind-up by several laps. At this time, it will work normally.
- If still have any questions, please feel free to contact us for support.
- Attractive design - a perfect blend of modern and classic looks
- The cover has been crafted with great attention to detail in the shape of a hexagon with a vintage-inspired antique caging
- Ideal gift for any occasion
- Crystal face cut-out on the back cover that wonderfully exhibits the skeleton and brilliant mechanics of the clock's inner workings
- The hand-winding capability has been built-in for a truly authentic feel
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Number - (503) 389-6433
Address - 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82009, USA
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!