Super Waterproof Tape is specially used where moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat and light reflectance is required. This tape can withstand different weather conditions. It has good waterproof performance, which can stop leaks effectively. This tape comes with Butyl rubber a pressure-sensitive sealant with good adhesion strength. It will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces making it the best insulating tape ever!
Then go for it. The Super Waterproof Tape is commonly known as foil tape. It is built with the highest quality materials to the highest quality Standard. These tapes come with Butyl rubber that is extruded, ever-tacky and pressure-sensitive sealant with good adhesion strength. It will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces. They can form an instant seal against water, air or dust, and remain permanently soft. They are ideal for filling gaps and sealing joints such as those on bolt-on duct flanges and circular ducts in HVAC systems, air-conditioner casings, roofing and cladding systems, caravan roofs and panels, automotive windscreen and taillights, glass and metal.
Super Waterproof Tape is applicable in electrical, HVAC and construction industries. The tape is specially used where moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat and light reflectance is required. These tapes can withstand different weather conditions. It has good waterproof performance, which can stop the leak effectively.
- ✅ Resistant to chemicals, heat, and weather.
- ✅ High tack cold weather adhesive.
- ✅ Excellent adherence even at low temperatures.
- ✅ Blocks out moisture and odors.
- ✅ Excellent insulation property.
- ✅ Water and UV resistant.
- ✅ Suitable for various liquids, including gasoline
- ✅ Degradable, no pollution to the environment
- ✅ Because of the strong stickiness, please wear gloves to prevent the hand from sticking.
- ✅ In winter, it's better to use a hairdryer to heat camper roof repair before installation.
- ✅ Do not peel it off after applying within 24 hours.
- ✅ Do not use it with other waterproof material including benzene, ethylene, silicone and etc.
HOW TO USE:
Email - email@example.com (best option)
Customer Service Number - 503-782-7849
Address - 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82009, USA
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!