Paint Thickness Gauge
A Portable Paint Thickness Gauge For Fast & Accurate Measurement
Looking for a technical solution to measure the paint thickness of car? The Paint Thickness Gauge is the best way to buy a used car, allowing you to easily find previous paintwork or accident damage.
Get Accurate Measurements Of Coating Thickness With This Professional Thickness Gauge
PROFESSIONAL PAINT METER: It’s specifically designed to meet the needs of automotive dealers, car enthusiasts, detailing professionals as well as any car shopper. Paint thickness gauge fast reading rate significantly reduces inspection times. Ideal for manufacturing company, metal machinery industry, chemical industry, and commodity inspection, especially in automobile trading.
EXCEPTIONAL ACCURACY: The ultrasonic thickness gauge is a sophisticated and precise car paint meter that will electronically measure the paint thickness on a vehicle's surface. It provides Single, Continuous & Difference measurement mode with a metric/imperial conversion. Zero, one-point, and two-point calibration functions.
ELIMINATE MISTAKES: This paint thickness gauge adapts electromagnetic induction principle and magnetic induced EDD current. It can measure the thickness of non-metal coatings on the metal surface. An essential tool that will help identify previously wrecked and repainted vehicles. An ideal way to truly know whether a car is all original or not.
- LCD DISPLAY: The paint meter has a digital LCD display for a clear view of readings. It features an auto power off mode designed to conserve battery life. It has a compact design and easy to carry.
- Measurement range: 0~1.80mm/0~71.0mil
- Resolution: 0.01mm/1mil
- Measurement error: ±0.03mm
- Minimum base diameter of base: approx. 50mm/1.96''
- Minimum thickness of base: approx.0.5mm
- Power supply: 2*1.5V AAA battery(not included)
- Working temperature range: 0~40℃
- Working humidity range: 10~95%RH
- Size: approx.65*31*108mm/2.55*1.22*4.25''
- Gross weight: approx.80g (no battery)
- 1 x Thickness Gauge Tester
- 6 x Coating Thickness Films
- 1 x User Manual
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (best option)
Customer Service Number - 503-782-7849
Address - 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82009, USA
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!