Training Bands PRO X Model Blood Flow Restriction Bands Pull to Tighten
NOW ONLY: $26.99!
Free Shipping + 50% Off This Week Only!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Shipping Worldwide
99% of Customers Recommend this Product!
The Training Bands include a pressure tracking system for consistency and symmetry, as well as an easy one-way pull-to-tighten pinch-free buckle. Training Band has never been easier. The bands are an ultra comfortable elastic material with an optimal 2-inch width.
- UNLIKE ANY OTHER BUCKLE: Our Training Bands, Easy Pull-to-Tighten Buckle works great for one-handed operation. You simply pull-to-tighten, and then gently lift the lever to release the band and slide off your arm. The custom buckles are designed with rounded edges to avoid pinching.
- TRAIN WITH SYMMETRY: The Training Bands come with a Patent-Pending Pressure Tracking System so you can train with Symmetry and Precision. Numbered increments on each occlusion cuff allow you to ensure you are achieving equal pressure on both arms.
- EXTRA WIDE BANDS: The Training Bands Occlusion Bands are extra thick and made from a durable elastic material. Our bands are 2 inches wide to help you reach optimal occlusion during your occlusion training workouts for excellent muscle gain. A moveable elastic loop allows you to either tuck the slack through the loop, or secure in place tightly with patent-pending adjustable hook & loop, so you can tuck the slack of your bicep bands or secure it in any position.
- QUICKER LEAN MUSCLES AND SUPERB TONE WITHOUT LIFTING HEAVYWEIGHTS: The occlusion straps induce hypertrophy at very low loads (usually 10-30% of a 1RM). When performed correctly, the results achieved are typically similar to those achieved with 80% 1RMs. Additionally, Studies show that practical blood flow restriction training with the proper blood flow restriction cuff can increase muscle protein synthesis, NOS-1 expression, and mTOR signaling, resulting in increased muscle growth.
- EXTRA-STRONG AND SUPER-COMFORTABLE: Our Training Bands cuff bands are easy to strap up, effortless to release in between sets or exercises, and exceptionally comfortable. Reinforced stitching at the end of the occlusion tourniquets will help your bands to last in optimal condition.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - (503) 389-6433
Address - 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82009, USA
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!